View Single Post
Old 09-05-2010, 11:16 AM   #528
Kahlia1981
Call me Kahlia please
 
Kahlia1981's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Australia
I am currently:

Firstly, monitor is fixed. I managed to make it work on my Linux partition and somehow it carried over to the Windows Vista side. No idea how the last part worked, but just keeping the fingers crossed that it doesn't decide to stop working.

Secondly, my GP has put me on sleeping tablets. A really old type of one. They work on most people but I'm not sure they will work on me. Basically because I can take an entire packet of Stillnox and still not sleep more than an hour. But I'll take them and see.

Things are still pretty much going as they have been going. My friend whose daughter (my god-daughter) destroyed my old computer monitor came over with the kids today. She still hasn't come through with any money on that which is making it hard on us. We had to come up with money that we didn't have, to fix something that wasn't our fault . . . when she had a four-figure amount sitting in the bank but had "no money". And she has told us she would give us money towards it - mind you, she said that about the meal at Adelfia in Cairns, and that hasn't come through yet either.

*sigh* Life goes on as it sometimes will, and the road you are travelling seems all up hill . . .

I wish I could get off this road.



She shouts, she screams, she smashes your dreams . . .
Would you mind if I killed you? Would you mind if I tried to?
'Cause you have turned into my worst enemy,
You carry hate that I don't feel: It's over now
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

* Proud Plumeria Sister * My Support Thread * I got lei'd in vets *
* My RYL Family: big brother Doikers; little sisters MammaMia & flutterby butterfly *


Kahlia1981 is offline   Reply With Quote