Thread
:
summer, self harm, long sleeves
View Single Post
03-05-2010, 03:31 PM
#
22
borntobleed
dont say bye smile and tell me youll see me soon
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: curld up crying
I am currently:
hey everyone, thank you all for your replies, it sounds wierd but i am kinda happy to know that other peoples arms are in as much of a mess as mine, it makes me feel like im not alone in the severity of my s/h.
im a girl but i always wear guys stuff, so its not as easy to buy light tops and shorts, but im thinking if i but tank tops and then have a zip up hoodie i can wear it unziped and still be kinda cool???
if any one ever needs to chat please pm me i may be a total mess, but i can help
strength is overcome by weakness. i have nothing left to give. accept me with my scars of leave
I LOVE LET-IT-BLEED SHE IS MY ANGEL. I WILL ALWAYS BE HERE TO PROTECT HER
borntobleed
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by borntobleed
Arcade
Challenge
borntobleed
in the Arcade!