View Single Post
Old 02-05-2010, 10:20 PM   #8
Steel Maiden
There is no place like 127.0.0.1
 
Steel Maiden's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: London

These posts are all very good and intruiging.

I was diagnosed with psychosis NOS and then a few other things, then eventually paranoid schizophrenia when they realised I wasn't recovering as well as I used to between relapses.

I think you all have good points. I attribute my para schiz diagnosis due to the fact that when I am ill, I am floridly psychotic, but in between I show negative symptoms as well as moderate psychotic symptoms. I never really recover you see.

Thank you to all.



PM me if you want a PDF copy of the ICD-10 or the Mental Health Act 1983/2007. I ALSO HAVE THE DSM-V BOOK and am a pharmacology student.

I have a visual impairment / neurological problems so I need people to type in clear text and no funny fonts. Also excuse any typos, my vision blocks things out.
I have autism and have problems communicating, PMs included.
Just becasue I type well doesn't mean I speak well. I am only part time verbal.


Steel Maiden is offline   Reply With Quote