Originally Posted by
worthless x
Hey, well done for finally making a doctors appointment! I am so proud of you. I did the Goldberg's test.. I do it every year LOL quite a few times and always get really high.. like 80-90% :S
So have you told your doctor what you got on the test? What you can do.. is print the page off that your test results were on.. and show your doctor it :)
Don't be scared honey.. there not going to eat you alive or anything. Don't worry. No thread is a waste :) And if you honestly thought it was a waste you would of deleted it.. so you obviously feel like it is important and that you really need some help/advice of what you should do.
Can I ask what you think is going to happen.. if you tell your doctor your test results?
Yes tell them about your SI & other things. Don't be worried - there is nothing to worry about!! *Hugs* No one in the world minds you posting honey.. that's what this whole website is about.. support, help.. advice :)
I hope everything goes well.. please reply a wee post of what I asked you though.. I just want to know why you are so scared! xxxx
Hey, thanks so much for the reply :) I've not told them yet, my mum knows about the test I took and that's how I got the appointment (she made it lol) so I'm going to tell them when I go. As for being scared, I think it's because I went to see my aunt in the special unit when she was dying and since then I've hated doctors, hospitals etc :/. I think it's also the waiting room....the atmosphere and such.
Again, thanks for all the replies :) xxx