View Single Post
Old 19-04-2010, 04:35 PM   #2
I Love My Beagle
In Awe Of His Redemptive Grace
 
I Love My Beagle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Wyoming, USA
I am currently:

Basics

Name:

Megan

Date of Birth:

May 20

Birthplace:
A town in Wyoming

Current Location:

Same Town in Wyoming

Eye Color:

Dark Brown

Hair Color:

Reddish Brown ( naturally) And I have bright red and Honey red Highlights ( not natural)

Height:

5'8"

Heritage:

Irish, German, Russian, Scottish, Swedish

Piercings:

7 In the ears

Tattoos:

0 Right now.


Favourite:

Band/Singer:
I have alot of favorites.

Song:

See above

Movie:

I have alot of favorite movies.

Disney Movie:

The Lion King I think. Beauty and The Beast, Little Mermaid

TV show:

Flash Forward

Color:

Purple

Food:

Chicken Fettucini Alfredo

Pizza topping:

Pepperoni Mushroom

Ice-Cream Flavor:

Mint Chocolate Chip, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, Cheesecake Brownie from Ben & Jerry's

Drink (alcoholic):

Strawberry Daquiri

Soda:

Vanilla Pepsi

Store:
Maurices

Clothing Brand:

Maurices, CJ Banks

Shoe Brand:

Sketchers

Season:

Spring/Fall

Month:

May

Holiday/Festival:

Christmas/Easter

Flower:

Any Mountain Wildflower, Roses, Star Gazer Lillies

Make-Up Item:

Chapstick (HA)

Board game:

Clue, Sorry


This or That

Sunny or rainy:
Both

Chocolate or vanilla:

Vanilla

Fruit or veggie:

Fruit

Night or day:

Night

Sour or sweet:

Sweet

Love or money:

Love

Phone or in person:

In Person

Looks or personality:

Personality

Coffee or tea:

Both

Hot or cold:

Cold


Your:

Goal for this year:
Pay off the car.

Most missed memory:

There are a few.

Best physical feature:

Eyes, Smile, Hair

First thought waking up:

Really? 8:30? Really?

Hypothetical personality disorder:

I don't know if I have a "personality" disorder

Preferred type of plastic surgery:

Zero

Sesame street alter ego:

Umm.. I dunno.

Fairytale alter ego:

I am not sure.

Most stupid remark:

I am sure I have made a few

Worst crime:

Murder

Greatest ambition:

Writing Contract for songs

Greatest fear:

Heights, Spiders

Darkest secret:

Like I am going to post that online.

Favorite subject:

Music ( when I was in school)

Strangest received gift:

Don"t remember

Worst habit:

I have a lot of them.


Do You:

Smoke:
Never

Drink:

Very Occasionally

Curse:

Only when the occiasion calls for it.

Shower daily:

Yes

Like thunderstorms:

OH YES

Dance in the rain:

Sometimes

Sing:

Almost 24/7

Play an instrument:

No, but I would love to learn piano and guitar

Get along with your parents:

Yes

Wish on stars:

Nope

Believe in fate:

Nope

Believe in love at first sight:

Not at all.


Can You:

Drive:
Yes

Sew:

Not really

Cook:

Learning to.

Speak another language:

No, but I want to learn Spanish

Dance:

Nope

Sing:

Yes

Touch your nose with your tongue:

Actually I can

Whistle:

Kinda Sorta

Curl your tongue:

Nope


Have You Ever:

Been Drunk:
Never

Been Stoned/High:

Never

Eaten Sushi:

Once

Been in Love:

I don't know

Skipped school:

Yes

Made prank calls:

Nope

Sent someone a love letter:

Yes

Stolen something:

Nope

Cried yourself to sleep:

Yes


Other Questions:

What annoys you most in a person?
Judgemental, Fake.

Are you right or left handed?

More Left than right.

What is your bedtime?

On weeknights I try to be in bed by 9. Weekends doesn't matter.

Name three things you can't live without:

God, Music, Family & Friends

What is the color of your room?

White

Do you have any siblings?

One Brother

Do you have any pets?

Yes

Would you kill someone you hate for a million dollars?

Nope

What is you middle name?

Ann

What are you nicknames?

Meg

Are you for or against gay marriage?

Againist

What are your thoughts on abortion?

There are other options out there besides abortion.

Do you have a crush on anyone?

Not really

Are you afraid of the dark?

No

How do you want to die?

In my sleep preferably, but that is up to God

What is the largest amount of popsicles that you have eaten on one day?

5 or 6 Maybe

Would you take a bullet for the one you love?

Most likely

What is the last law you’ve broken?

Nothing


In a Member of the Opposite Sex:

Hair color:
Doesn't matter

Eye color:

Doesn't matter

Height

Taller than me

Weight

Doesn't matter

Most important physical feature:

Doesn't matter

Biggest turn-off

Smoking



*Megan*


"The LORD your God is with you,he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing." ~ Zephaniah 3:17

"Cheer Up. Tommorow will be different. Not Better. Just Different." ~ Barbara Johnson


I Love My Beagle is offline   Reply With Quote