View Single Post
Old 14-04-2010, 03:45 PM   #16
Annaberry
 
Annaberry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: England

Flying or reading minds.

Flying because it would be awesome and it's a fast way to travel xD and also free. And really how awesome would it be to just fly around at night? I'd go visit my other nocturnal friends!

Reading minds because I'm really paranoid and worry about what people think of me constantly. Also I always want to make people happy and that would be a good way of knowing how to make them happy. I really hate it when I can't figure people out, so mind reading would be great. I also hate being wrong or not knowing things, so I could check people's minds and build up a huge knowledge bank xD
I'd like to be able to just ignore it at times though, because it would be annoying having that around you all the time. But I guess it's just like tuning people out in the background that are talking, really.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alithaven View Post
People who chose invisibility have lower self-esteem than those who chose flight, but the ones who chose invisibility would be more likely to commit a crime.

But those with really low self esteem wouldn't have to pick invisibility because we already know how to become invisible (well, without actually disappearing) :P




Life is about love, last minutes and lost evenings,
About fire in our bellies and furtive little feelings,
And the aching amplitudes that set our needles all a-flickering,
And help us with remembering that the only thing that's left to do is live.


Annaberry is offline   Reply With Quote