View Single Post
Old 13-04-2010, 07:19 AM   #2191
hope.is.overrated
I am on the verge of being a complete disaster...
 
hope.is.overrated's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Brazil
I am currently:

I've been detached since last week and I am getting back to my normal state little by little, but somehow I still feel numb...I can feel nothing (phisically and emotionally)...before when my detachement feelings were going away I used to begin to feel again, but now I am not...a few days ago I saw a dog being hit by a car and it didn't affect me...I didn't get scared, shocked...I didn't even screamed...I just kept looking at that scene and I felt nothing...

Besides, I am alternating between periods when I have racing thoughts and periods of my mind being totally empty, neither the way I can't seem to focus...a couple days ago I was seated in the sofa for hours staring to the off tv set, with no single thought going through my head...

I am afraid I am getting worse...



I write this alone on my bed; I've poisoned every room in the house; The place is quiet and so alone; Pretend there's something worth waiting for; There's nothing nice in my head
The adult world took it all away; Wake up with same spit in my mouth; Cannot tell if it is real or not; I try and walk in a straight line
An imitation of dignity - MSP - From despair to Where

I am human and I need to be loved just like everybody else does - The Smiths How Soon is Now


hope.is.overrated is offline   Reply With Quote