View Single Post
Old 08-04-2010, 04:56 PM   #2
DontLookUp
Saffyx
 
DontLookUp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: UK
I am currently:

Well done for stopping!! thats amazing :)
I think that its normal for everyone who SH/ has SH in the past to think about it, at one point it must have been a huge part of your life, and maybe you are still in recovery if you get urges. You are doing so well to fight it.
The urges must be so hard, you said you feel anxious but your not sure why? Maybe you might be developing anxiety, or maybe there is a reason that you are feeling anxious but you cant figure it out?
Is there anyone you can talk to about this, to sort out why you are feeling so anxious, maybe then your urges will go away? Also just try lots of distractions because you dont want to get into the whole cycle again.
i think your amazing at how far you've come btw! x



♥ .I'm going to fall like I don't need saving. ♥
...My smile's just the armour I built when I was alone...

There was some part of me that hurt so badly, that I wouldn't ever be able to forget it.
It faded but the memories could bring it back any second, keeping me in the moment.
It would never fully heal. I could never really be free. I could never really be fixed.
Now I just have to work out how to live whilst being broken.
I feel like I'm dying.


DontLookUp is offline   Reply With Quote