View Single Post
Old 08-04-2010, 03:51 AM   #3
taz35
IloveyouBrandy<3
 
taz35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Northern Ontario
I am currently:

My parents have made comments on it in the past, but I think that's because they have an idea I may do it, but have never really accused me or asked to see, so it's all speculation.

Other than that, only a few people have ever questioned, and it's usually "aren't you hot in that?". On the other hand... anytime I see somebody in long sleeves and it's relatively warm out, it's the first thing that jumps to my mind.



If someone ever says to you "You need to stop thinking so much," call them ignorant in your head and keep thinking deeper. It is this mentality that breeds stupidity and sheeple. Your mind is the most important tool you have. If you stop using it, it will atrophy.

Question everything.


taz35 is offline   Reply With Quote