View Single Post
Old 02-04-2010, 02:25 AM   #8
SheHasHope
She Has Hope
 
SheHasHope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
I am currently:

You pretty much described me in the first post. A while ago I went to the counseler at our school, because she was the only one I could go to about it, because I thought I was bipolar. She told my parents and my parents told me to stop being dramatic and trying to get attention. So I just let it go from that point, and two years later (last year), I started getting into self injury.

But that's what's been going on with me. For a while I figured it was just hormones, but I don't see what kind of hormones can do this to a person. So I really don't know what going on me. But I have the same feelings, about eating and moods, etc. If that helps. :/

SheHasHope is offline   Reply With Quote