View Single Post
Old 23-03-2010, 09:51 PM   #3
Fani
Semi-Obscure Mid-Afternoon Of The Soul
 
Fani's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Guildford, Surrey
I am currently:

I pretty much picked one out of a hat!! I couldn't choose between Reading, Roehampton, and Essex, and in the end picked Essex because the campus was more compacked so I thought I would be less likely to get lost!!
Whichever you pick, I am sure you will enjoy it greatly :) Uni can be really fun as long as you get the right balance of work and play.
x.



"I walked home alone that night. I didn't care how she got home, it was weird. I mean, I *liked* her, I liked her A LOT...but out there on the field, it was just different then. That was the last time I saw her. I mean, most people don't taste that kind of love- at least I tasted it once, right?"






Fani is offline   Reply With Quote