View Single Post
Old 20-03-2010, 10:15 AM   #136
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay
 
Zedebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Central Perk
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by troubleshooter View Post
It's very possible to be abused by your sister Emily, do you want to share anymore?

*hugs zed gently* Sweetheart, you're not doing anything wrong by hating your mom. It sounds like she hurt you badly, whether it was hitting, verbal abuse or anything else, it's hurt you a lot. It's ok to feel how you feel. You don't have to love or respect her if she did bad things to you. It's not wrong. Why don't you try and explain why you feel that way towards her? Maybe we'll understand a bit and help you understand as well.
She didn't do anything bad though, not really. As far as I can remember she never hit me I don't think. She had to sit on me and force feed me 'cause I was awkward so that was my fault. I feel no connection 'cause she just wasn't there when I needed her, but that wasn't her fault either, it was mine, I almost killed her and she's been paying for it ever since. *shrug* I don't want to hate her, just myself.




The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..


Zedebee is offline   Reply With Quote