Thread: I am so Angry!
View Single Post
Old 16-03-2010, 04:44 PM   #4
DontLookUp
Saffyx
 
DontLookUp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: UK
I am currently:

I'm sure its not this one little thing. Most likely you have a whole lot of emotions and things making you feel overwhelmed.
and maybe it was because your music helped you? music can be a big part of people and their lives. i also have cut for stupid reasons, like i missed a bus once, so i went back home and cut. but it wasnt actually because i missed a bus, it was because i already wanted to do it cause i was feeling bad and this just pushed me over the edge.

Dont feel bad for how you are feeling, im sure this happens to a lot of people.
as for your room. hmm, its tricky, i know how you feel i hate cleaning mine.
maybe try something like, sorting everything into piles, eg. clean clothes/books/ laundry etc. (you can make even smaller piles by doing something like socks, t-shirts etc.) and then just every hour, go do one pile. have a break, then do some more.

Hope you get your ipod back soon. Hope your safe xx



♥ .I'm going to fall like I don't need saving. ♥
...My smile's just the armour I built when I was alone...

There was some part of me that hurt so badly, that I wouldn't ever be able to forget it.
It faded but the memories could bring it back any second, keeping me in the moment.
It would never fully heal. I could never really be free. I could never really be fixed.
Now I just have to work out how to live whilst being broken.
I feel like I'm dying.


DontLookUp is offline   Reply With Quote