View Single Post
Old 14-03-2010, 10:20 PM   #4
Breeze
dizzy dyke
 
Breeze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: E.Sussex

I wish I was alone then it would mean no one else would feel like this as it is so horrible and hard to fight.
But knowing I'm not alone it also nice, but I just wish it wasn't so.
Have you any idea what your gonna do? I feel totally lost I have no idea of how to tackle it.
Do you have any help? I have just a SW to tries to understand but I don't think she does at all.



I want to kiss the bottom of the ocean before I burst through its surface into the sunlight, otherwise I will always be wondering about what was left unseen at the bottom


i'm tired of chasing my dreams.
i'm just gonna ask where they're going,
and hook up with them later.

Previously Kelpie

Breeze is offline   Reply With Quote