Thread: Knocked down
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010, 01:11 PM   #7
~*Dare to Dream*~
 
~*Dare to Dream*~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

I feel like I am being judged.
I feel like my thoughts and feelings are being completely dissmissed by people IRL.

I feel like because I do not show how hard it is for me that people think I can handle stuff.

I feel like Im pushing everyone away, even though Im trying to reach out and get help.

I keep being told that Im reacting to uncomfortable positions well, but really?? I really don't see that. Freaking out if i get touched even accidentaly is awful.

I've been here before. I know how to react, and I know how to control situations, Its like second nature to me now - I've been doing it most of my life. Its just so hard. And then being told I NEED to speak to someone. I tried and it took a lot of effort for me to tell her about stuff that made me uncomfortable and she just dismissed it all or it felt like she did.



Trust in the process and in your own strength.


~*Dare to Dream*~ is offline   Reply With Quote