Thread: The RYL house
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2010, 04:30 PM   #845
Feel_Good_inc.
I am a leaf on the wind; watch how I soar
 
Feel_Good_inc.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Somewhere, but I'm not really sure
I am currently:

you send an electro-static charge through an object while using it to bounce a graviton particle beam through the event horizon of an Einstein-Rosenburg gateway it tends to affect the taste of anything you put in that object afterwards.
So I planned ahead and replaced everything I used to rescue the models.

But we'll have to wait a day or two for the new toaster and DVD player.



Don't be fooled by my smooth skin. The deepest scars are the ones unseen.
Remember compliments you received, forget the insults. If you succeed in doing this, tell me how..~ Baz Lurhman.
Letting it get to you - You know what that's called? Being alive. Best thing there is. Being alive right now that's all that counts. ~ Doctor Who "The Doctors Wife"
06.November.2011



Feel_Good_inc. is offline