Thread: Marriage?
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2010, 10:56 PM   #5
PoisonedApple
Crazy Chic
 
PoisonedApple's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: 7th Layer of Hell

I stopped cutting before my husband and I met but to this day he thinks he's the reason I stopped... He isn't but I can't find it in me to tell him that or that I think about it every day. It's hard. I have alot in my head that my husband doesn't know anything about so I can relate to what you're saying. I don't want to hurt him and on another thought process I'm afraid to know what his reaction would be if he knew what was in my head...
As for previous relationships... they weren't the best partner chioces... the last 2 didn't care enough to notice em... the one before that freaked (I'll leave that at that as it went pretty badly) but if he knows you used to and is ok with that then it should be a better experience than my exes were...
I have no words of wisdom for how to keep it from him or for telling him for that matter... But I thought you should know you aren't alone in what you're going through. *hugs*
My PM box is open any time you need it to be...



I was lei'd in vets! ***** Proud Plumeria Sister!

"He said look inside your heart/ And you'll see stars/ Falling stars/ Look, deep into my eyes/ Don't look down/ Or you'll fall, he said/ Here, the sky goes on forever"


PoisonedApple is offline   Reply With Quote