I think its incredibly sad that these children had it in them to do this, i think it is society that is to blame, i don't believe that anyone is innately evil. I think they must have witnessed that behaviour or have been hurt or something to inflict that much pain and torture upon practically a baby.
As such, i believe in forgiveness and i believe in rehabilitation. I hope that those two boys did not spend their time in prison purely being 'locked up'. I hope they had intensive therapy and that the aim of having them in prison was to fix what had obviously gone wrong in their first 10 years.
Therefore, i hope that they were released /will be released as rehabiliated, remorseful young men who wish to live a good life and give back to society what was taken from them and what they took from that poor little boy.
Like others, i think that there identities should be protected inorder to protect others from murdering. And if there received the right help in prison, then they should be of no risk to society.
Last edited by [Awakening] : 03-03-2010 at 12:07 PM.
Reason: sp
|