View Single Post
Old 28-02-2010, 07:59 PM   #4
jonikd
JK
 
jonikd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: New Zealand
I am currently:

thanks guys, got through the night with only minor damage so all good, back at work this morning and ready for my big day.

Pierrot I did go for a 4hour cycle, even that didn't work yesterday :(

No family support but I have lots of friends, I did confide in one who asked if I cut in front of her whether it would help. Weird, needless to say I haven't spoken to her about it again.

Yup, been to the doc and the meds do take the edge off, back to my counsellor tomorrow but tbh she's not been much use so might try one my doctor has suggested who specialises in SH.

Thanks again for taking the time to reply,seems there's not that many of us roaming this forum, what with the time difference over here in NZ coupled with the fact that I'm a lot older than 99% of the RYL family it feels even here sometimes I'm alone with this. *feels sorry for herself!*

jonikd is offline   Reply With Quote