View Single Post
Old 05-02-2010, 05:13 PM   #8
Nine
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: USA
I am currently:

How old are you? sixteen
Are you male or female? female
What is the reason you started self harming? It was kind of instinctive, I've been doing minor forms of SI as long as I can remember when I was upset
Does self harm help you feel in control of your life? yes

Does anyone know that you self harm? yeah
If so, did you tell them willingly or did they find out? I told a few close friends and my boyfriend willingly, and I have been honest with doctors I talked to. My parents know, but they weren't supposed to.
What is the reason you don’t/didn’t tell anyone? I told people because I need to talk about what's on my mind, and I can't keep my own secrets. Ever.

Nine is offline   Reply With Quote