View Single Post
Old 31-01-2010, 04:02 AM   #1102
brndedhero
 
brndedhero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Scunthorpe, UK
I am currently:

3am, still up as usual. So I've been feeling kind of weird as my next door neighbour died the other day, I didn't know him at all and I don't know how to feel about it, I feel really bad for his wife who came round to see if my mum was in she was out so that was weird.

My weekend plans have just ended up doing work for my website (If only I got paid for it then I could call it a job). Also feeling shitty as my ex-gf decided to message me through twitter which just served as a reminder that she's off with some other guy whilst I'm stuck in the middle of nowhere still living with my parents at 20 years old doing nothing but playing video games all day. *sigh* so how about everyone else?




Here have a biscuit on me.
Follow my Twitter


brndedhero is offline   Reply With Quote