View Single Post
Old 12-08-2007, 05:16 PM   #2
pixiedust
 
pixiedust's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
I am currently:

*holds you tight*

You don't sound weird at all sweetie.

I wish I could say something to help. I think you're so brave for starting to talk about these things. You've come so far and I admire you for it. I know it's hard sweetie but please keep fighting. You mean so much to me and I wish I could take all this hurt away. Please keep yourself safe Jenny.

I know being in hospital isn't the greatest of experiences but hopefully you'll be out of there soon. Remember if you ever need to get away you can stay round mine or I can sleep round yours if that makes it easier for you. I'll phone you tonight sweetie and I don't know whether you know yet or not, hopefully we're meeting up on Wednesday.

Love you lots,
Take care,
Laura xxxxx



Sometimes the way in life seems cloudy...But remember, after the storm comes clear skies

pixiedust is offline   Reply With Quote