View Single Post
Old 17-01-2010, 02:37 AM   #459
Kahlia1981
Call me Kahlia please
 
Kahlia1981's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Australia
I am currently:

I would seriously like to run away right now. I just want to disappear and never be seen again. I want out ... I want everything - all the pain, all the **** - to stop. I'm sick of living.

I gave my knife to my housemate with the instructions "don't give it back to me for a few days" ... which he has interpreted as "don't give it back to me". Part of me wants to search his room for it ... But I know that I won't. I guess if I get stuck I can always limp down to the hardware store and get another one.

Maybe I should ...



She shouts, she screams, she smashes your dreams . . .
Would you mind if I killed you? Would you mind if I tried to?
'Cause you have turned into my worst enemy,
You carry hate that I don't feel: It's over now
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

* Proud Plumeria Sister * My Support Thread * I got lei'd in vets *
* My RYL Family: big brother Doikers; little sisters MammaMia & flutterby butterfly *


Kahlia1981 is offline   Reply With Quote