View Single Post
Old 03-01-2010, 01:48 PM   #313
Margo
 
Margo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
I am currently:

see i told you one of those3 evil red named people would comment :P

Yeah Sam there was discussion over it in the common room aaaaaages ago i beilieve around the time of V3 going live. I seem to recal people saying that it could make others feel left out by seeing huge families and that it took up too much signature space also.

I remember people being told to put it somewhere else and link it. But i dunno where? Journal sticky or summat?

Maybe nothing came of it. It was a long time ago >.< you know what my recal is like!

tum te tum........



~Phoenix~ is my Little Sister of Awesomeness and Self-Delusion :P
Bitter Angel is my Mitten
Animad is my Top Trump
All Im Living For - Is my beautiful and special daughter who isnt called Kim but will moan if i dont add her :P



Margo is offline   Reply With Quote