View Single Post
Old 25-12-2009, 07:05 PM   #653
Scarletdreamer
.toxic.girl.april.
 
Scarletdreamer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: In my head.
I am currently:

*gentle cuddles* I hate the dark too. Never am sure what's going to happen then. Why do you feel scared/on edge?

Am frustrated now with my husband. I just asked him if he's nearly ready to go yet, and he said, "No." Emphatically. I just want to go home!! It's nice here at my parents' but I want my apartment, my kitten, my everything. My independence. :( He didn't even give reasons for not being ready to go. And I HATE getting into tiffs/arguments in front of my parents.

Oh well.

*needs hugs*



RYL family: Doikers is my brother
All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter into another! - Anatole France.


Scarletdreamer is offline   Reply With Quote