View Single Post
Old 02-12-2009, 06:37 PM   #16
Foxeh
Girl Disappearing
 
Foxeh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Essex
I am currently:

Thanks =]

I went and it was fine. My GP was brilliant and very understanding. He looked through my list and added it to my file at the GPs office.
We spoke about what might be causing all the things I wrote, and discussed how long it had been going on for.

He booked me in for a blood test to check my thyroid and for diabetes to see if either of those things are making things worse.
He gave me the materials I need to refer myself to a local mental health hospital for the possibility of therapy.
He gave me a depression assessment questionnaire to fill out and take back to him as soon as possible, and one to complete in 6 weeks time.
He also prescribed me a 30 day course of Fluoxtine, advising me to think about it and if I feel it will help, then to take it. But Im not sure...



No power in the 'verse can stop me.

Cheese & Jam!


Foxeh is offline   Reply With Quote