Thread: Why bother?
View Single Post
Old 22-11-2009, 12:24 AM   #1
Everything Inside
 
Everything Inside's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Bristol
I am currently:
Why bother?

Why bother giving up the one thing that makes you feel.
Gives you something to look after.
Actually makes you feel good.
Being ill so you dont have to leave the house, so no one has to see you.
Not that anyone wants to.

Who cares about the scars when your face if wrecked any way.
& your fat. Nothing fits you right.

Not even intelligent.

I want everything to go away, i want to lock myself up and not leave.
I want the pain to go away



Blink 182
"With All Of This I Know Now,
Everything Inside Of My Head.
It All Just goes To Show How Nothing I Know Changes Me At All."

All Of This


Everything Inside is offline   Reply With Quote
7 Hugs Given By :