View Single Post
Old 20-11-2009, 06:32 PM   #18
supersonic
 
supersonic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: West Country, UK
I am currently:

OMG! This thread has brought back something that I knew about but hadn't 'labelled' as odd or not normal. I used to try and break my bones - bang hardback books against my shins and try to jump down the stairs.
I only considered that I SH from my punching inanimate objects back in 2001/2002 ...I thought I was a late-starter in that respect...but it seems that I was, in fact an early starter.
I guess, Stellata, that through your therapy and with time memories will be triggered in different ways. I tried for so many years just trying to remember, thinking I'd find answers to certain situations, but the harder I tried the further they went away. Try not to worry about not remembering. It's about who you are now.



Katherine
'Only when we are no longer afraid do we begin to live'

supersonic is offline   Reply With Quote