Thread: ???????????
View Single Post
Old 14-11-2009, 08:40 PM   #4
DracoSanguis
 
DracoSanguis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
I am currently:

Ive been in counselling for a year, and although id deny for anything that its directly helped me, its more the knowledge that there's always something to live forward to, so you dont get stuck in your own mind. It makes me think more about where I am, and how I got to where I am. The person i go to is at a clinic, but its for lots of disorders, but it helps me in moving on because im acknowledging whats happened to me and that im getting past it.
Ultimately its your own choice, but if you're considering you should at least give it a try, if only to know that youve given it a go and to look at that positively.

DracoSanguis is offline   Reply With Quote