View Single Post
Old 13-11-2009, 01:43 AM   #7
Bitter_Angel
*First Aid Advisor*
 
Bitter_Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Narnia
I am currently:

but but but I made a thread about it in like February and that was like ages an ages ago =[ *sulks*

Perhaps im just missing people. They all seem to be moving on, which im really pleased about. But I miss the fun and I miss having a (and jelly wrestle) with people. Ive migrated to general chat, but its not the same, I like adult humor damn it! Maybe it just says more about than anything else. Perhaps I just dont know how to make friends anymore.

I just wish there was someway to bring back that community feel as I think we could all do with a good ole dose of it!

bah




Eva. Gone, but never forgotten 27.3.10

Bitter_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote