Think of the last person who hurt you, do you forgive them?
No.
What do you think of when you hear the word "meow"?
Kitty.
Do you have a best friend that knows you inside and out?
I don't even know myself inside and out.
What's something you really want right now?
A different body.
Are you afraid of falling in love?
A little.
Do you like the beach?
Sometimes.
Have you ever slept on a couch with someone else?
I'm not sure. Don't think so...
When was the last time you held hands with someone?
Last week.
What's the background on your cell?
Some flowers or something.
Do you like your phone?
It's okay.
Honestly, are things going the way you planned?
Some things.
Who was the last person whose phone number you added to your contacts?
F*ck knows.
Is there someone you wish you were still close with?
Yes.
What facial feature do you find the most attractive on others?
Eyes or mouth.
When was the last time you had a hickey?
Ages ago.
Have you ever cut someone else’s hair?
I don't think so...
Do you eat brown bread or white?
White.
What is the last movie you saw?
Harry Potter 3.
What about at the movies?
Cloudy with a chance of meatballs.
Are you photogenic?
I think you have to be pretty for that.
When you are asleep, do you like being kissed awake?
It would creep me out I think.
Do you like your nose?
Hell no.
Would you rather have a poodle or a Rottweiler?
Neither really but I guess Rottweiler.
Would you rather visit a zoo or an art museum?
Zoo =)
Do you have a middle name?
Yup.
Are you tired?
Vaguely.
How long have you known your 1st phone contact?
Pretty much all my life if it's the one I think it is.
Are they a relative?
No.
If you knew you had the right person, would you marry them today?
I don't think so.
Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
Yes.
How many bracelets do you have on your wrists right now?
None.
Last phone call?
Beth.
Is there a certain quote you live by?
No.
What's on your mind?
Quotes.
Do you have any tattoos?
No.
When was the last time you cried?
Today.
What is your favorite colour?
I don't have one.
Have you recently lost someone that means everything to you?
No.
Honestly, if you could go back and change something in the past 5 months, would you?
I don't know. Probably.
Next time you will kiss someone on the lips?
Not sure.
Has someone ever made you a promise and broke it?
Yes.
Who are you texting?
Nobody.
Think to the last person you kissed, have you ever kissed them on a couch?
Yes.
Have you ever had the feeling something bad was going to happen and you were right?
Yes.
Do you have a friend of the opposite sex you can talk to?
Yes.
Has anyone ever told you you have pretty eyes?
Yes.
Were you single on Valentines Day?
No.
Do you open up to people easily?
I seem to open up so they will leave me be mostly.
What do your friends call you?
Katy.
Has anyone upset you in the last week?
Yes.
Have you ever cried over a text?
Yes.
Shot of whiskey, or a bottle of smirnoff?
Smirnoff all the way.
Would you consider yourself an adventurous person?
Not really.
Have you ever snuggled with someone you weren't dating?
Yes.
What were you doing at 10 pm last night?
I don't know. Drinking and chatting?
How often do you hold back from saying what you are thinking?
Often.
Are you doing this because you're bored?
Yes.
Would you consider yourself heartless?
No.
Do you ever wish you were the opposite sex?
I did at one point. Never again.
If you could go on ONE DATE with any celebrity, who would it be?
I don't know. Amy Lee would be fun.
Have you ever been afraid of being underwater?
Vaguely.
Would you ever scuba dive in shark infested waters if you had the chance?
No.
If you woke up and no one was home, would you wonder where everyone is?
Yes.
Have you ever been drunk at work?
No.
What's the 9th text in your inbox say?
Thinking of you, hope it goes ok today *squish* xx
If you just drank 15 beers, what would you be doing?
I don't know.
What would you do if your girlfriend or boyfriend didn't like your friends?
I'd expect them to be civil at least.
What's the 15th text in your inbox say?
Im gutted im too old for trick treating x x x
Would you take a road trip with your friends?
Yes.
Do you prefer light or dark haired?
I don't care.
Do you have photos up around your room, of you?
I have ones with me in them.
If you're extremely quiet, what does that mean?
Depends. Usually depressed or thoughtful.
Where would you rather move to, England or Australia?
I already live in England so that would be a pretty pointless move wouldn't it. Australia sounds good but it has big spiders. Might just stay put.
Ever been suspended from school?
No.
Does it make you mad when people stare at you?
More paranoid than mad.
Do you prefer pens or pencils?
Pens.
Have you ever read any of the Chicken Soup for the Soul books?
I've skimmed through.
Last person you were in the car with?
Mum.
What time did you wake up this morning?
I don't know. 7ish?
How tall are you?
5'3 I think.
How many drugs are in your system?
Nicotine probably.
What foreign language do/did you study?
French, German, Chinese, Spanish. None stuck lol.
Do you own sunglasses?
Yus somewhere.
Where is the next place you will travel to?
College.
Do you say sexy a lot?
No.
Do you like to have long hair or short hair?
I enjoy both.
Do you want to cut your hair?
No.
Who was the last person in your bed?
Me.
Don't tell me lies, so is the last person you texted attractive?
Quite I guess but I don't think of them that way.
Where is the person you last kissed at this moment?
At home I would think.
Have you ever sneaked someone over to your house?
No.
Do you think it's possible that you could move on from someone, and then redevelop feelings for them?
Yes.
How's your hair right now?
Messy probably.
|