View Single Post
Old 29-10-2009, 11:30 PM   #6
AmyWarren
Amy Warren
 
AmyWarren's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Texas city, TX
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderful. View Post
I agree with the others... it is normal to feel angry at others, but not to the point where you want to kill them.
It sounds very confusing and dangerous, do you have any help right now to help you cope?

Do you feel the urge to hurt other people is strong?
Like if somebody makes you angry, you actually find yourself having to pull yourself back from hurting them?
(I'm not sure if that makes sense)

Have you tried like calming methods when you feel yourself getting angry? Like taking yourself away from the situation, and just taking a moment for yourself to breath and calm your thoughts etc...
I don't really have any advice, I'm afraid. It sound like you really need some help to explore your thoughts and feeling though. =[

Take good care of yourself, and keep talking. =]
I do feel like the urge is strong and like I do have to hold myself back. I haven't had any thought of it though lately thankfully.
For coping, I don't really have a way to cope. Just getting angry and yelling is what I do if I get upset about something

AmyWarren is offline   Reply With Quote