View Single Post
Old 06-10-2009, 03:30 AM   #32
lozstar88
my star has died...but its light still shines
 
lozstar88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: In my Hidey hole...somewhere in Oz
I am currently:

thankyou baby *cuddles*
and you can say those things because you have been in that horrible hospital for similar things and some (not all) of the nurses treat you worse then a piece of **** on a bums shoe :p

their are some really caring and supportive nurses that work there but all their good work is out done by the horrible nurses who should have changed jobs years ago...because you can tell they would rather be anywhere but there

(((cuddles))))



I'm not text book smart but I'm street smart....well sesame street smart anyway :p
I <3 you Lozza- my beautiful twin and care bear! Keep holding on. 'Whorejay'- u are my gorgeous partner in crime, who I will never give up. They can't seperate us! loooove you. I <3 Frizzly forever!!! ur my nite light
R.I.P my beautiful angel Kat, you will always be in my heart. 27/03/91-31/08/09 xxx Sweetdreams baby girl xxx

lozstar88 is offline   Reply With Quote