Thread: Long quiz.
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2009, 12:26 PM   #14
Katan
Peace be with you
 
Katan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: New Zealand
I am currently:

1) Are you really ready for 125 questions?
I believe so.

2) Was your last real relationship a mistake?
No...

3) Do you believe in God?
Absolutely.

4) Who last said "I love you" to you?
My mother.

5) Do you think they regret it?
Heh, I hope not.

6) Have you ever been depressed?
Yes.

7) Have a best friend?
I have lovely friends, I don't know how to choose a "best" one.

8) Are you a boy or a girl?
No.

9) What is your relationship status?
I have a lovely imaginary husband <3

10) How do you want to die?
Any way I want? I want Lord Rosiel to cuddle me to death, that'd be great.

11) What did you last eat?
A cookie-time cookie, it was really good.

12) Play any sports?
No.

13) Do you bite your nails ?
No.

14) When was your last physical fight?
I don't even remember.

15) Do you have an attitude?
Not particularly.

16) Do you like someone?
I do.

17) What is your real name?
Dru.

19) Are you gonna get high later?
No.

20) Do you hate anyone at the moment?
No.

21) Do you miss someone?
Yes.

22) Twirl or cut your spaghetti?
A little of both.

23) Do you tan a lot?
No, I'm kind of pale.

24) Have any pets?
Yes, I have 2 cockatiels. (On v2 you couldn't say cockatiel, it was funny: ****atiel)

25) How exactly are you feeling?
Very tired.

26) Ever eaten food in a car while someone or yourself is driving?
Yes.

27) Ever made out in the bathroom?
Um, no.

28) Would you take any of your ex's back?
No.

29) Are you scared of spiders?
Only the poisonous ones.

30) Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
Probably...

31) Do you regret anything from your past?
Yes.

32) What are your plans for next weekend?
I don't have any plans.

33) Do you want to have kids?
Not really. I'm good with kids, but I don't want any of my own.

34) Have you ever kissed someone whose name starts with a C, E or D?
No.

35) Do you type fast?
So-so.

36) Do you have piercings?
I have one.

37) Want any more?
No.

38) Can you spell well?
(... W... E... heh, sorry) My spelling is usually pretty good. It's not perfect, but it's definitely not bad.

39) Do you miss anyone from your past?
Yes.

40) What are you craving right now?
Sleep.

41) Ever been to a bonfire party ?
Yes, when I was a teenager I used to live near a beach so we could have them a lot.

43) Have you ever been on a horse?
Yes.

44) Kissed someone in a car?
No.

45) Have you ever broken someone's heart?
... Yes.

46) Have you ever been cheated on?
Yes.

47) Have you made a boyfriend/girlfriend cry?
I think so...

49) Would you live with someone without marrying them?
I doubt it.

50) What should you be doing?
I should be trying to sleep, or doing the dishes (probably not in that order.)

51) What's irritating you right now?
My CFS.

52) Have you ever liked someone?
Yes.

53) Is someone in love with you?
I don't think so.

54) What is your favorite color?
White or olive green.

55) Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?
Yes. Awkward.

57) Do you have trust issues?
I'm not sure.

59) Have you ever shaved in the kitchen sink?
Yes. -I cleaned it after, I'm not that badly house-trained.

60) Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
I do, for the most part.

62) Do you believe your most recent ex thinks about you?
I have no idea.

63) Who was the last person you cried in front of?
Some poor random stranger while I was walking home.

64) Do you give out second chances too easily?
Probably. I don't like conflict.

65) Is it easier to forgive or forget?
Forgive.

66) Is this year the best year of your life?
It could be...

67) What was your child hood nickname?
My mum used to call me Rose when I was very small, I guess I grew out of it.

68) Have you ever walked outside completely naked?
Yes.

69) Do you think you're a good person?
Yes... I'm doing the best I can with what I have.

70) Do you believe everything happens for a reason?
I hope it does... My faith in this philosophy is not particularly steady.

71) What is the last thing you did before you went to bed last night?
Read. Cuddled my Rosiel-plushie.

73) What is bothering you?
I still haven't finished this drawing to my own satisfaction.

74) Have you ever been out of England?
I've spent my whole life out of England. I have never been out of New Zealand.

75) Do you play the Wii?
No.

76) Are you listening to music right now?
No.

77) Do you like Chinese food?
Some. It can be a bit too salty, though.

78) Do you know your fathers birthday?
No.

79) Are you afraid of the dark?
Sometimes.

81) Are you mean?
Not intentionally, but sometimes I say things I wish I could take back.

82) Can you keep white shoes clean?
I have never tried.

83) Do you believe ex's can be friends?
Not in my experience.

84) Do you believe in true love?
Yes.

85) Are you proud of the person you've become?
Yes.

88) Do you like the outside?
Sometimes.

89) Are you currently bored?
Not really, no.

90) Do you wanna get married?
I'm happily imaginary-married, that's enough for me.

91) Is it cute when a boy/girl calls you babe?
It would make me a little uncomfortable.

92) Are you hungry?
No.

93) Do you have a bank account?
I do.

94) What makes you happy?
Talking about Angel Sanctuary (especially about Rosiel), playing with my birds, drawing (when I can get it right), spending time with my friends... more things than I could have listed last year.

95) Would you change your name?
I would consider it. Sometimes it's nice to think about having a fresh start, a new identity. I always wished I had been named by someone who loved me.

96) Ever been to Alaska?
No.

98) Do you watch the news?
No, I find it disturbing. It makes me feel very helpless.

99) What' s your star sign?
Sagittarius.

100) Do you like Subway?
Just the vegetarian one.

101) Would it be hard to kiss the last person you kissed?
I wouldn't do it.

102) Your bestfriend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do?
Explain to them that I'm happily imaginary-married, and try to remain a good friend to them.

103) Do you talk like your friends?
Not really, but I talk exactly like my sister.

105) Have you ever seen someone you knew & purposely avoided them?
Yes, especially when I've been feeling depressed. I feel guilty for dragging others down.

106) Do you have a friend of the opposite sex who you can act your complete self around?
I'm not sure.

107) Who is the last girl you talked to?
My sister.

108) Do you think your ex still likes you?
No...

109) Would you kiss an ugly person for £1000?
That is an awful question, I don't even know where to start...

110) Are you a Hannah Montana fan ?
Not particularly.

111) Who's the last person you had a deep conversation with?
"Tiara."

113) Do you like piercings & tattoos?
I think they can look good.

114) What is the last thing you thought about?
See 113.

115) You're a Sharpie marker, what color are you?
Blue.

116) Is it awkward when no ones talking?
I don't think so.

117) Do you prefer to shower at night or in the morning?
Both, but if I had to pick one I'd choose night.

118) Who gave you the last high five?
My mum (we do sarcastic high fives)

119) Do you want to please everyone?
I don't believe that's possible.

120) Have you heard a song that reminds you of someone today?
Yes.

121) Has someone ever made you a promise & broken it?
Yes, but I don't hold it against them.

122) Are you alone?
With my birds.

123) Do you have any older siblings?
I have older half-siblings, but I don't know them.

124) How's your day going so far?
Could be better, could be worse.

125) How many months until your birthday?
2.




God is the only one who sees me as beautiful now, and the eyes of God are the only eyes I care about...


Katan is offline   Reply With Quote