View Single Post
Old 27-09-2009, 04:54 PM   #1
random.swirls
Head forum moderator
 
random.swirls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Timbuktu!
I am currently:
Kim (bitter_angel)

Heylo,

So I know that Kimbalum spends a fair whack of time in this forum and I know that a number of you will have been waiting for news on her.

Following her operation last week her health went downhill and she ended up seriously unwell. After several highly stressful days her mum text me this morning to say that she is seemingly through the worst and the outlook is much more positive.

Anyhow, she is going to need all the support we can give her in addition to fingers being crossed so that she can get through these next few weeks. I don't know when she will next be online but knowing Kim it will be ASAP.

So yep I will try and pass on the messages to her in the meantime :)




When we lose twenty pounds... we may be losing the twenty best pounds we have! We may be losing the pounds that contain our genius, our humanity, our love and honesty. ~Woody Allen
Is a chocolate muffin loving glitter ball


random.swirls is offline   Reply With Quote
42 Hugs Given By :