View Single Post
Old 06-09-2009, 12:03 PM   #3
Snow White.
I am a fairy.
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

Look, I think there's a time and a place for being told to suck it up.

And when it comes to self harm there's a lot of people here who are very unwell. Right now, if someone told me to "such it up" because I was complaining about the pain, or a scar, I'd be able to deal with it.

But when I was younger, and much more unwell, it would have upset me quite a lot.

Perhaps it is an age/perspective/stage of recovery type thing, where we can see with a bit more clarity.



[My examples are to do with self harm, because I've seen that around a lot and I think it's unfair sometimes. But in lighter issues like homework and etc, I agree with you]

& everything Ram. said was gold.

Snow White. is offline