View Single Post
Old 28-07-2007, 09:57 PM   #32
Sofie
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Plymouth
I am currently:

200: My Middle name is:
Rosemary

199. My Confirmation name is:
Sofie

198. I am really:
Tired

197. My cell phone company is:
O2

196. My eye color is:
Blue

195. My shoe size is:
4

194. My ring size is:
N/A

193. My height is:
N/A

192. I am allergic to:
Wheat and milk

191. I was born at:
8.23am

190. I am annoyed by:
My inability to not wake up so early

189. Last book you read:
Forget You Had A Daughter - Sandra Greogry

188. My bed is:
Upstairs

187: One thing you hate about yourself:
The fact that I'm allergic to too many things

179. My favorite Holiday is:
London

178. The perfect kiss is:
Yet to come

177. The last three cd's I bought were:
Deacon Blue's Greatest Hits, Different Class - Pulp & Hit Parade - Paul Weller

175. Are you living at home?
Yes

174. Do you have any siblings?:
1 older brother and 1 younger sister

173. Are your parents divorced?:
Nope

170. What did you do yesterday:
Nothing


:::I Do (YES)/Do Not (NO) Believe In:::


142. Love at first sight?:
No

141. Luck?:
Yes

140. Fate?:
Yes

139. Yourself?:
No

138. Aliens?:
No

137. Heaven?:
Yeah

136. Hell?:
No

135. Ghosts?:
No

134. Horoscopes?:
No

133. Soul mates?:
No


:::Which is Better?:::


129. Hugs or Kisses?:
Hugs

128. Drunk or High:
Drunk

127. Phone or Online:
Online

126. Red heads or Black haired:
Black

125. Blondes or Brunettes:
Blonde.

124. Hot or cold:
Cold

123. Summer or winter:
Winter

121. Chocolate or vanilla:
Vanilla

120. Night or Day:
Night

119. Oranges or Apples:
Apples

118. Curly or Straight hair:
Straight

:::Here's What I Think about:::


116. Abortion:
Personally don't agree with it unless the mother or child is likely to be in some sort of danger or the child is so ill they won't survive

115. Backstabbers:
Everyone does it, but it's still wrong and nasty

114. Parents:
Mine are childish, funny though

:::Last time I:::

103. Hugged someone:
December 2006

102. Had food:
3 and a half hours ago

101. Seen someone I hadn't seen in awhile:
December 2006

90. who is the ditziest person:
Adam

89. Who makes you laugh the most:
My friend Neil

87. The last movie I saw:
No idea

82. What I don't understand is:
Why it's impossible for certain people to do 2 things at once

80. The most unsatisfactory answer I've ever received is:
I have no idea. Maybe ask them yourself?/Because they want to?

76. Something I will really miss when I leave home is:
My dad

75. The thing that I'm looking forward to the most:
Finally going to see a specialist about my stomach in just over 3 weeks time

74. The thing that I'm not looking forward to is:
My parents finding out that I've quit college and have no intention of returning in September

73. Tomorrow:
I will be doing nothing

72. Today:
Was terrible

71. Next Summer:
I'd rather not think about that right now

70. This Weekend:
I'm doing nothing

67. People call me:
Sofie, Sof, Sofas or Titch

62. The person who knows the most about me is:
My friend, Neil

60. The most difficult thing to do is:
Keep quiet about certain stuff

59. I have gotten a speeding ticket:
Never

56. My zodiac sign is:
Aries

55. The first person i talked to today was:
Dad

54. First time you had a crush:
Age 13

53. The one person who i can't hide things from:
Nobody, I'm good at hiding most things

52. Last time someone said something you were thinking?:
No idea

51. Right now I am talking to:
Nobody

50. What is your dream job?:
Children's nurse/to work in forensics

49. First real job?
Not had one

48. I have/will get a job:
When I'm ready

47. I have these pets:
2 dogs, a rat, 2 gerbils and chinchillas

46. I hope:
My ear clears up soon

45. The worst sound in the world:
Babies crying (and not being able to do anything about it)

44. The person that makes me cry the most is:
Neil

43. best sound in the world:
A laughing baby

39. Person[s] that makes you happy:
My parents, Leigh, Neil, Adam

33. My favorite piece of clothing:
No idea

31. Last time I cried:
2 weeks Monday

30. My friends are:
My lifesavers

29. My computer is:
A packard Bell
28. The school I go to is:

I don't go to school anymore

27. Last person i got mad at:
Whoever doesn't wipe the toilet seat

22. The all-time best movie is:
God, i have no idea

21. The all-time best feeling in the world is:
Sleep

17. I lose all respect for people who:
Have strong opinions which are based on ignorance

16. The movies I have cried at are:
None

14. TV channels you watch:
Discovery, Bravo, Discovery Science, Crime & Investigation, Zone Reality & Discovery Home & Health

13. Favorite web site:
The Site

12. I like/ love:
Like - chocolate. Love - My dad

11. The worst pain I was ever in was:
When I had a lump from an infection and the lump had burst

10. My favorite word is:
I suppose

9. My room is:
somewhere i sleep and that's all.

8. My favorite celebrity is:
no idea

5. My weakness is:
My inability to keep quiet

4. What i like about the opposite sex is:
Umm dunno

3. Who broke your heart:
Nobody

2. One thing that makes you feel great is:
Nothing much makes me feel great

1. What would you do without your girl/guy?
It'd be no different with or without. I'm happy single

Sofie is offline   Reply With Quote