View Single Post
Old 27-08-2009, 03:01 PM   #6
Snow White.
I am a fairy.
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

Completely agree.

I also think it's really powerful in fighting a mental illness - there's a lot of difference in saying "I'm going to recover" vs "I'm not going to recover." If you don't believe you are, any effort you put in is going to be met with a resistance that it's not going to benefit. Reminds me of learned helplessness.

I believe in this so strongly. I drove up to the hills one day and thought "I wouldn't mind this drive to get to work, it's so pretty" then walked into a beautiful store "I'd love to work here" and was offered a job there that day. And it's not my only example, it happens so often.

Law of attraction & self fulfilling prosthesis. Yes.

Snow White. is offline   Reply With Quote