|
My story :)
MY STORY.
Hi, my name is: alexandra therese scott
but you can call me: ali
never in my life have I: been to india
The one person who can drive me nuts is: dan.
My high school is: too posh for its own good
When I’m nervous: I feel sick.
The last song I listened to was: artful dodger- woman trouble
If I were to get married right now it would be to: no-one
My hair is: curley :(
When I was 4: my parents got divorced
Last Christmas: Wasgood
I should be: sleeping
When I look down I see: My feet.
The happiest recent event was: portugal
If I were a character on ‘Friends’ : monica
By this time next year: I will be either on my gap year or about to start uni
My current gripe is: alex
I have a hard time understanding: men
There’s these girls: who are slags
If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be: My mom.
I want to buy: Some new ballet flats.
Where do you plan to visit: fiji in the future
If you spent the night at my house: we wouldnt..the dogs ****ed up
The world could do without: slags
Most recent thing I’ve bought myself: panini and iced tea.
Most recent thing someone else bought me: iced latte
My middle name is: therese
In the morning I: Will lie in
Last night I was: sober
There’s this guy I know who: is amazing :).
If I was an animal I’d be a: meerkat.
A better name for me would be: nothing else.
Tomorrow I am: Going to paint a fence
Tonight I am: going to watch mock the week for the fifth time and sleep
My birthday is: june 18th
You got this from:ryl
x
|