Thanks. I don't really know what to say. I know that whatever is going on it's getting worse.
I swear I am being harrased by an evil spirit or something. I keep seeing this black thing "floating" around - I think its a spider or whatever and I see it out the corner of my eye and it moves fast and when I look properly theres nothing there. I really am starting to feel like whatever that black thing is is trying to hurt me and make things in my life go badly.
So many things are going wrong. I don't even know.
I wish I could just let go and break down and let someone make the decision for me.
That was some really good advice there, thank you...I haven't been to check on the thread for replies because I've been avoiding the issue. But thanks, so so much what you said Typsee, made a LOT of sense. But oh just because it makes sense doesn't mean I have any idea what to do. My head is like scrambled egg.
I'm thinking about going to see my doctor soon. I'm having my tonsils out in a couple of weeks I might go after that. If I haven't done anything stupid by then.
I know its unlikely anything will go wrong (like 1 in 15 thousand chance of death) but I'm scared that this, whatever is going on, be it my insanity or if I'm not insane and there really is some kind of evil lurking...whatever I'm scared that its going to make me die. I'm scared that this black thing I'm seeing is stopping me from finding a job, stopping things from going right because its going to use my operation to kill me.
OH HOW INSANE DO I SOUND?
|