Does this actually happen on a regular basis? Is this really a thing that goes on? Because if so, it seems like it really needs addressing. Are there people who've made serious, support-related posts, to have recieved a reply that is only commenting on the grammar or the spelling?
And yus, you can think that if you want, Rosie. As I've said, I'd far prefer it if people would correct me when I've made a mistake (and so really, nothing to do with superiority) - and yes, there is a difference between somebody who has real reasons for not spelling or punctuating properly, and people who are simply too lazy - and as I've said, the latter annoys me, simply because there's no reason for it.
But, yus.
ETA:
Originally Posted by snailsgomoo
^ This as well, if you see a wrong spelling, or some incorrect grammar, why is there a need to correct it? it's not like the whole world is going to explode if you don't correct it.
Originally Posted by Morrigan
I get embarrassed when I realise I have been making a mistake for years that nobody corrected. If nobody corrects me I will never improve.