Thread
:
TV viewers terrified by Swedish supermodel
View Single Post
09-08-2009, 12:50 PM
#
8
LilTom
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Wiltshire.
I am currently:
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Barren Gusto
Have you seen some of what ends up on facebook? lol
I'm pretty sure there's a "I use my phone as a torch" group.
I didn't find it scary. She's kinda pretty, but her eyes are too close together I think.
And he brought me into a vast farmlands of our own midwest. And as we descended, cries of impending doom rose from the soil. One thousand, nay a million voices full of fear. And terror possesed me then. And I begged, "Angel of the Lord, what are these tortured screams?" And the angel said unto me, "These are the cries of the carrots, the cries of the carrots! -- Not a vegetarian
LilTom
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by LilTom
Arcade
Challenge
LilTom
in the Arcade!