View Single Post
Old 26-07-2007, 05:38 PM   #1
healingraine
Psalm 34
 
healingraine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: deep in the heart of Texas
I am currently:
not gonna be able to do this *effexor withdrawal*

So I was confused about the date of my next appointment with my psychiatrist; I thought it was the 21st, and my mom thought it was the 27th, but it turns out it was the 24th, as in 2 days ago...

So we rescheduled for August 7th.

I only have enough effexor and depakote to last through tomorrow.

So I will be having horrible withdrawal while I am at church camp next week. I've heard that effexor withdrawal is worse than heroine withdrawal...

I really needed this week spiritually to get things back on track with God, but apparently I won't get it...

And I won't have internet access to get support on RYL.

I'm afraid I'll have to cut to deal with it



SI free solely by the grace of God!
August 2, 2007


healingraine is offline   Reply With Quote
One Hug Given By: