View Single Post
Old 01-08-2009, 11:53 PM   #22
Life and Lies
..::Kate::..
 
Life and Lies's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
I am currently:

I'm 17, and still a virgin.

I recently watched my friend, who had previously been a virgin, throw herself at everyone she could in order to try and lose it. It was one of the most heart-breaking things I have seen, there was no way I could stop her, and she wasn't happy even after she lost it, because her first time was in a room full of other people.

Sex is about trust, love and romance, not about how far and how fast you can get to the end. If its worth doing, its worth waiting to share it with someone you care about.



Change has a considerable psychological impact on the human mind.
To the fearful it is threatening because it means that things may get worse.
To the confident it is inspiring because the challenge exists to make things better.
To the hopeful it is encouraging because things may get better.


Life and Lies is offline   Reply With Quote