View Single Post
Old 27-07-2009, 09:49 AM   #6
airwolf282
 
airwolf282's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Australia
I am currently:

Hey Ziva lover,

How are you? I hope your feeling better.......I agree that your co-worker might be a good person to talk to but be wary if you find it too upsetting. Maybe you should look for a new counsellor.......it sounds like your current one may not understand what you are going through. I don't believe that you are not trying to get better! Don't feel obligated to uncover your wrist if your not comfortable with it......I know I'm very wary of other people seeing my own scars to the point where I'm wearing long sleeve shirts in mid summer.

Anyway it would be great to hear how you are going :)

Take care,

Nathan



"For those who fight for it, life has a flavour the sheltered never know"
-Pinned to a noticeboard at the US Command Post in Khe Sanh.


Tears of Solitude = my wonderful sister

airwolf282 is offline   Reply With Quote