Thread
:
Life, please... no more
View Single Post
26-07-2009, 06:02 AM
#
228
Kahlia1981
Call me Kahlia please
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location:
Australia
I am currently:
I feel so guilty because I fell asleep and couldn't be woken up and then my flatmate overdosed and had to get taken to hospital. I feel like it was my fault because I didn't wake up. :(
She shouts, she screams, she smashes your dreams . . .
Would you mind if I killed you? Would you mind if I tried to?
'Cause you have turned into my worst enemy,
You carry hate that I don't feel: It's over now
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE
* Proud Plumeria Sister *
My Support Thread
* I got lei'd in vets *
* My RYL Family:
big brother
Doikers
;
little sisters
MammaMia
&
flutterby butterfly
*
Kahlia1981
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by Kahlia1981
Arcade
Challenge
Kahlia1981
in the Arcade!