View Single Post
Old 22-07-2009, 05:58 AM   #142
airwolf282
 
airwolf282's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Australia
I am currently:

Dave,

I hope you're doing ok.......I believe in you and I know you can beat S/H and rebuild your self esteem that your ex took away. You will be stronger, I know you will........you must have been really strong anyway to go through what you have been through. I know I wouldn't have made it out alive so you're much stronger than I am. Please take care and if you feel like venting/yelling about your frustrations or just talking about anything you can just email me and I will always listen. You have been there for me and offered me support even when you weren't well so I'm always willing to return the favour. Keep fighting Dave and stay safe!

Nathan



"For those who fight for it, life has a flavour the sheltered never know"
-Pinned to a noticeboard at the US Command Post in Khe Sanh.


Tears of Solitude = my wonderful sister

airwolf282 is offline   Reply With Quote