View Single Post
Old 10-07-2009, 11:41 PM   #86
DestroyMe
the world is no longer mysterious
 
DestroyMe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Florida
I am currently:

I won't bother covering up around my friends because they all know, my family I'm selective about, I have no problem wearing short sleeves-tank tops because the scars on my arms are really hard to see b/c I'm so pale but I try not to wear shorts anround my family/people I don't know and usually when I go out in public I always wear a jaket and jeans no matter how hot.



“Because everything that goes around comes around. Maybe it's luck or maybe it's fate, but either way, it comes back around."

Rest in Love Sar-sis. I'll see you the next time around hopefully <3 12/11/92-05/18/16
AJs mommy ❤️ 11/26/17
Married to my best friend and Soulmate 3/5/18 ❤️💍


DestroyMe is offline   Reply With Quote