Thread: BlobBlobBlob
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2009, 05:04 PM   #8
Siouxsie
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
I am currently:

*Who did you last shoot a dirty look at?
Probably my Mum.

*Have you ever had a garage sale?
Nope.

*What color is your iPod?
Black &silver.

*What kind of dog do you have?
I don't have one.

*What's for dinner tonight?
I don't know. I won't eat it anyway.

*What is the last drink you drank?
Wine.

*How long is your hair?
Just past my shoulders.

*Are you happy right now?
Not particularly.

*What did you say last?
I don't remember.

*Who came over last?
I don't remember.

*Do you drink beer?
No.

*Have your brothers or sisters ever told you that you were adopted?
I don't have siblings.

*What is your favorite key chain on your keys?
I like both of them.

*What is in your pocket?
Nothing.

*Who introduced you to your boyfriend or girlfriend?
N/A.

*Who is the last person you had a phone conversation with?
My grandma. I hate speaking on the phone.

*What DVD is in your DVD player?
Bad Girls I think.

*What do you think of when you hear the word "meow"?
Kitty cat.

*What are you listening to right now?
Nothing.

*What have you had to drink so far today?
Tea, coffee, water, wine.

*When is your birthday?
31st December.

*What's the area code for your cell phone?
I'm not sure exactly.

*Where did you buy the shirt you're wearing now?
Miss Selfridge.

*Is there anything hanging from your rear view mirror?
I don't have one?

*What are you going to do after this?
Wait until I obtain more alcohol.

*What is something you need to go shopping for?
Shoes.

*Do you like pickles?
No.

*How about olives?
Yes.

*What is your favorite kind of gum?
Trident strawberry.

*Do you have any tan lines?
No.

*Who was the last person to call you baby?
No idea.

*Has anyone ever given you roses?
No.

*What is your favorite color?
Turquoise.

*What color are your eyes?
Blue/green.

*What is a compliment you receive way too often?
"Lovely eyes." - not that I agree but I don't complain.

*How tall are you?
5'3" or 5'4".

*Who was the last person to say they loved you and when?
Ha.

*Do you like your parents?
Mum yes.

*Who was the last person you said you loved on the phone?
Me no like talky on phone.

*How long does it take you to shower?
Anywhere from 10 minutes to half an hour.

*Can you do splits?
Noo.

*Can you use the grill?
Sort of.

*What did you do on New Years Eve 2007?
2007? That was a long time ago. Um. I don't remember.

*Was your mom a cheerleader?
LOL.

*What is the last letter of your middle name?
A.

Siouxsie is offline   Reply With Quote