View Single Post
Old 22-06-2009, 02:14 AM   #3
ravynsoul
living one day at a time
 
ravynsoul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Canada
I am currently:

*offers you lots of hugs* your situation sounds complex and there are a bunch of things you touched on in your post... I hope to hit them all, but I'm sorry if miss something.

-about the ED - who is suggesting that you have one? Have you talked to your counsellor and/or doctor about this? If you do have one it would be wise to get some support to deal with it.

-can you talk to your doctor about your depression? Perhaps your meds need an adjustment or perhaps there is something else that can be done to help. I imagine the stresses you have mentioned have not helped this at all.

-can you explain to your younger brother why you cant support him right now? It's important that you look after yourself.. you can't help anyone if you're not in a good place yourself. it would be too draining on you.

-can you talk about your secrets on here? Would that help to get them out?
-how long before you switch counsellors? Will your counsellor be advising the other counsellor of your status? If so, maybe there won't be such a big gap when you have the switch over. If that's not standard practice, perhaps you can ask her to.

offering you lots of hugs, and I hope this helps you some, please feel free to pm me if you want.



Remember there's no such thing as a small act of kindness.
Every act creates a ripple with no logical end. ~ Scott Adams




ravynsoul is offline   Reply With Quote